Metagame Alt Identification - Emboar Suspect Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuthur

haha
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
For those participating in the SV ZU Emboar suspect test, please post your proof of reaching the requirements in this thread.
Please post a screenshot containing:
  • The name of an alt including the ZUPIG / valid ZULT tag
  • Proof that you achieve an 80% winrate with a minimum of 32 games won. For example, a record of 32 wins to 8 losses is an 80% winrate which totals at 40 games overall, thus you would qualify for reqs with this. A record of 32-0 would also qualify for reqs, and is the minimum amount of games that can be played to qualify. There is NO maximum game limit, so you may take as many games as you need to achieve reqs as long as you arrive at an 80% winrate. For example, a record of 46 wins to 11 losses would also qualify me for reqs, as 80% of 57 is 46 wins.
  • Proof that alt belongs to you (this can be showing you are logged in on it via either the name in the top right of Pokémon Showdown! or the name near the chatbox).
Deadline: Thursday 30th at 11:00 PM GMT+2

Last edited:
Confirming as zupig farcaster
Screenshot 2024-05-21 215712.png
First time ever laddering for a ZU suspect req, it was quite fun! I'll give my thoughts on Emboar in the main thread. Thanks to 5Dots for the amazing team, I went on a 30 win streak with it and my losses came from playing sun teams (which need to be limited in some way).

:scream_tail: confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)