Resource Monotype Viability Rankings [May 2024]

In the Doc, it seems you missed putting the ice types in, as the normal types are there and everything after them is moved up one space.
1716447708408.png

Though this should be an ice type smh.

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
In the Doc, it seems you missed putting the ice types in, as the normal types are there and everything after them is moved up one space.
View attachment 634903
Though this should be an ice type smh.
S Rank
Ninetales-Alola
Kyurem

B Rank
Cloyster
Froslass
Mamoswine
Sandslash-Alola
Weavile

C Rank
Avalugg
Glastrier
Frosmoth

D Rank
Articuno
Cetitan
Piloswine

done quickly by me, should be good now ty

Pengairxan

D_RUNNIN
is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
No S rank Poisons? I'll start work on Amoonguss and Alolan Muk's essays I guess.
Also it lists me saying that Pecharunt should be A for Poison when I said that for Ghost.
And lastly rip Ethereal, Fez is unranked period (get on your own essay you coward) BUT DELPHOX IS RANKED WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK!

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
No S rank Poisons? I'll start work on Amoonguss and Alolan Muk's essays I guess.
Also it lists me saying that Pecharunt should be A for Poison when I said that for Ghost.
And lastly rip Ethereal, Fez is unranked period (get on your own essay you coward) BUT DELPHOX IS RANKED WE'RE SO FUCKING BACK!
Lol I think Poison is in a weird place and mainly with Chien Pao, Baxcalibur, and Ursaluna being the sequence of Pokemon being banned is like the big question we have to reevaluate. Tournament vs Ladder usage is something to account for which is kinda why the rankings can be fluctuating a lot because in actual team tournaments people are going to prep for a range of typings and on ladder its pretty much against randomized 18-typings so the philosophies can be different with such low usage. MPL and the upcoming MLT will be a good way to observe the typing more however

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)