FOR THE GUYS K DOT VS DRAKE

WHOS WINNING

• KENDRICK LAMAR

Votes: 82 92.1%
  • DRAKE

Votes: 7 7.9%

• Total voters
I'm biased on account of my preference for Kendrick's music, but I think that Kendrick is winning this by a large margin. I would feel bad for Drake if he wasn't so intensely skeevy.

1LDK

The Stand
is a Top Team Rater
Not that much of a rap guy, but been listening to family matters + the 3 kendrick songs, drake is fucking dead
heres a 47-minute video on the whole feud for the people like me who had no idea
TLDR for the people who want the short version: K dot and drake were partners / friends, but in one song kdot wanted to hunt down its colleagues because rap is a competition, drake was the only one who did not take it well, since then they have been throwing passive-aggressive jabs with drake attempting to squash the beef, but kendrick is not having it. And now it escalated to full on war

also I am so glad Katt Williams did that interview. Him sitting down on that brown leather coach brought an Earthquake throughout Hip Hop

I'm aggressively Canadian and even I don't pretend to fucking like Drake. Between him and Tom MacDonald my country deserves to be subject to an international tribunal for crimes against hip hop

drake responded.... W or L? feel free to change vote if u so choose
"Oh, you're calling me a pedophile? Well, that's exactly what I thought you would say! Also, you were molested as a child!"

I cannot believe that Drake's people let him do this. This is catastrophically bad. Slinking away from the whole situation would have been a better look.

"Oh, you're calling me a pedophile? Well, that's exactly what I thought you would say! Also, you were molested as a child!"

I cannot believe that Drake's people let him do this. This is catastrophically bad. Slinking away from the whole situation would have been a better look.
There's another layer to how bad it is. Him saying Kendrick got molested is because he misunderstood Mother I Sober, in which Kendrick talks about how his mother's sexual assault influenced how she interacted with him and questioned him. Not only did Drake try to deflect pedophile allegations by making fun of who he saw as a sexual abuse victim, but he didn't even do his homework.

worst part of this is the name, the heart did not need disrespected like this
I feel like Kendrick will just drop the Heart part 7 as a response and let Drake keep part 6 which really would fit very well considering how often Kendrick references the mark of the beast (e.g. 6:16 in LA) or 7 as the christian number of completion.

1. I think it's interesting that Drake denies having a daughter. If she's real, Kendrick is right and Drake lied (again). If she's not real, Kendrick can frame the daughter allegations as bait that Drake took by denying her but by not denying the sex offender allegations

2. The entire beef is massively skewed. Drake's entire intel is Mr. Morale and the Big Steppers. He makes diss tracks based on statements made by Kendrick himself that weren't a secret. If the whole domestic violence affair wasn't known previously, it would've been huge, but both it's events and it's aftermath are public. Now he doesn't just state things outright made public by Kendrick himself, he straight up misinterprets the meaning of a song made 2 years ago, on a disstrack that was probably several days in the making. And even if the stuff Drake said was true and wasn't previously known, saying that your opp in a feud was molested as a kid ultimately only destroys your reputation and public image

3. Drake hiring people to play as his entourage backfired so hard on him. You can't buy loyality, the moment you slight someone too much or a bigger offer was made, that's it. Maybe if he didn't keep 100 men on his payroll, his daughter would still be a secret

Overall, that's it for Drake. Pusha T has dented Drake's image, I think this will tank his commercial appeal. OVO is being taken apart and I don't know if labels will hire a man who's dirty laundry has been shown so publicly

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 0)